I Wish It Were Next Weekend


         I really wish this weekend was over already. Next weekend Marc will be here, and all will be good. I won't be sick, we'll be having fun together, I'll be making us cinnamon swirl pancakes, life won't be able to get any better. I'm even more excited because I know I'll be going home the weekend after that. Then by the time that weekend comes, I'll have 1 month of school left. Wow, I can't believe how close the time is coming. That just means it's about to be crunch time at school, but with two weeks back to back of seeing Marc, I know I'll be motivated to knock it out of the park. Right now, I could use a big long cuddle by my bub, and hopefully not give him this annoying sickness. Have you ever been sick and completely alone? Yeah, neither have I until now, and it sucks beyond belief. You just want to be held, and to remember the good ol' days when you weren't sick. Or even the days where you were sick and can remember how well taken care of you were. That's all going through my head. Babe, you're probably the smartest person I know, so I need you to build a time machine and cure to all sicknesses okay? Cool, I know you got this. I love you bub!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. No, but seriously, the way you make soup tastes a whole lot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago