Not So Spring Break


          It is currently storming in Indiana and my Spring break has started a little earlier than planned due to class cancellations. If I were any normal student I'd be super excited because that was one less class before a free week of nothingness. Only it isn't. Whenever I'm in Indiana and not in class, it just makes me kind of sad knowing I'm here because of work. When in reality, I'd love to just spend a long week home with Marc. At least when I have school, I feel like there's a reason I'm up here. This next week I'm just going to be sad thinking about all the great quality time Marc and I could be having. It also doesn't help that I thought this week was Spring break because the week after Marc's birthday usually is, so I requested off from work on the wrong days. Typical Becca. But I guess the thing that will be pushing me on this not so Spring break will be that I'll be looking for jobs and school programs back at home, so I never have to feel upset from the distance ever again. I will be comfortable at home with the love of my life, looking at his face every single day, knowing that school was all worth it. Heck, I'm pretty sure Herky hates that we have to stay here this week too, he keeps hacking and coughing all over the place. I'm going to take that as he's sick of Indiana. Herk, I agree! This post was totally negative Nancy of me, but what can I say? I really miss my husband, even though I legit saw him three days ago. The heart wants what the heart wants!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. In two weeks exactly you'll be coming up here <3 :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago