He's a Page Turner


          Bet you thought I forgot babe, didn't you?? All that school talk, not once did I mention the blog, but I got you! I'm just too busy right now trying to be your mini me, killing academia with my success. I know the library wasn't your spot and has become mine, but I'm still getting the job done. I can't be as fancy as you were having late night access to work rooms. Right now I feel the hunger you once felt during your late nights doing school work on campus. Both hunger for knowledge, and literal hunger. This small little yogurt isn't cutting it hahaha. By the way, you still have to show me which yogurt you've been raving about lately. I can't wait for you to come in 2 weeks. This weekend wasn't enough. I love being able to show you off to everyone, and to let them know about the fantastic things you have going on right now. I don't think anyone could be as proud as I am of you right now (Well, besides your parents and MamiLydia that is hahah). Okay babe, it's crunch time. Gotta get to this exam *sigh* I hope you're enjoying your "rest" <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. No but really, I'm starving. Tryna make a 4 and a half hour drive to bring me dinner??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago