Who is Marc Anthony Colón?


          So babe, I'm trying to channel my inner teacher, and have decided to do something we've all done in school as young kids. Acrostic poems! And no, I actually did not remember the name of this kind of poem, I had to look it up hahah. But I'm going to use you as my subject.

My love
A dream come true
Rare, we will never find anyone remotely as special as you
Captivating (You knew I had to use this word)

Abysmal, you are beyond measurable, you are limitless
Newsworthy, you're someone everyone wants to get to know
Talented beyond belief
Hard working
Odorous, your scent is a part of you (had to throw this in there)
Naturalistic, you're as real as they come
You're a fantastic role model, for anyone and everyone

Caring
Outsmart, I'm pretty sure you can do this to anyone haha
Love with everything you've got
One of a kind
No one else will ever be anything like you

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Yes, I looked up some of these words hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago