BitterSweet


          Today as I unpacked arriving back in Indiana, I felt something different than what I usually do when I get back. Usually I am just completely upset that I have to be back here any longer, and just want to be home with Marc. Remember one of my first posts about my man's smell? Well, I'm kind of going to jump back to that. When I unloaded my car today, I smelled my house and Marc. It took me by surprise because I've never come back to school smelling like that. I usually just smell like Becca, I guess. Today was so different though. As I lifted my first bag, I could smell Marc, and I honestly thought it was a coincidence since my book bag was under where he puts on his cologne. But then I picked up something that never made it past the front door, and it smelled again, like the house. This probably all sounds so weird, but my husband and I, and our house all have a smell!! I know you guys understand what I'm talking about, so don't judge. You know how you can walk into someone's house blindfolded and say, "Yeah, so and so lives here. This is what they smell like" Well I have a new smell guys, and I am strutting it like no other hahaha. Of course I would love to be home right now, but for the moment, I am very happy to feel like I brought a part of home here with me. I just have to stay positive. In two weeks Marc and I will be together again. After that, I'll have one month and a week of class, finals week, and then graduation. It's currently midterm week and I can literally reach out and feel graduation coming, and reuniting with my love. I never want to go another week or day withoutmy hubby. Things are just too good when we're together. I can be super weird and tell Marc how much I love his smell and not feel like I'm being judged. I can do weird things and see him look at me funny but know he still loves me, quirks and all. This blog post isn't even sad and I'm literally getting choked up. Ughhh, someone please help me with all these emotions that I don't know how to handle.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. It's not the same without you with us here either :(

P.s to the P.s. I'm wearing a pair of your socks :) I didn't have anymore haha. Thanks bub <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago