I'm the WORST!


          All this hype about, "I never forget the blog this, I never forget the blog that", and I almost forgot! What kind of wife am I???? I call myself this daily blogger, and I almost forgot my HUSBAND's blog. I'm upset. Babe, I apologize for typing this blog up so late in the night. Today was so hectic, and that's still no excuse. I didn't even forget and I feel guilty. Like I've said before, I just like when everything is ready before Marc comes to Indiana. Babe, I love you. I'm sorry for almost forgetting haha. And tonight was enough to scare the crap out of me from ever almost forgetting again. So, how many days left exactly? Two, did I hear two? Ahhhh! How exciting?? This blog is just full of emotion right now because that is actually how I feel at the moment. In two days we'll be having fun cooking and cuddling and treating Herky with lots of treats. Well, if he deserves them. I need Cesar Colón to come back to work him this weekend. Herky has been a bad boy these past couple of days, and even in the middle of me typing this blog. He's testing mommy. >:( Oh, and how could I forget we have our shows to catch up on. Once again, babe I love you. I am sorry for getting this to you so late. I am publicly apologizing :* No more procrastination station. I can do without the heart attacks. We're too young for me to leave you widowed. I know you can't live without me hahah, jkjk, but no seriously.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Don't stay up too late!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago