Today Is The Day


          Thank goodness my brain is working at this early hour. I would've have been really upset if I hadn't done the blog right now because I won't get the chance to later. I have a long day ahead of me, but I guess I'm so awake and alert because I know how today will end, looking at my handsome hubby's face <3 As much as I wish I could just forget my classes today and call out of work, I know I can't, and I know that's not what Marc would want. Today, as I sit in class and get through work at the pharmacy, I will be impatiently waiting for 8:30. Usually, as soon as Herky sees that I'm awake he bounces right up, and today I guess he decided to sleep in. He obviously has no clue we're going home, otherwise he'd be super excited too. It's funny when even a dog likes our home in Philly better too, just shows how lonely we are here in Indiana. Last night I finally finished my lesson plan and sent Marc a picture I could not have been prouder to send. It was of a poster with the name, Mrs. Colón, on it. You can only imagine how hype I was sending it in the first place, Marc was pretty happy to see it too. I've had that last name for three months now, and I still get just excited as the first time when I'm signing my name, or writing my initials down. I hope that bit of excitement never goes away.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Let the day begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago