Every Intention

         I come across this situation every single time I come home. Leave to Indiana the night before, or very early the day of? If you're normal, you'll probably say, "Oh I'll just leave at night so I don't have to panic the next day" but of course that's not me. This morning before church I packed all of my things so I could leave a little after church, and well, that didn't happen. I am currently at home, typing today's blog, and getting things ready for the week to come. 4am will just have to do. When I'm home, I seriously just get too overwhelmed with excitement and just don't feel like going back. If it weren't for this diploma, I honestly would love to just stay here. Of course, I can't do that though. I'll just stick to schooling for the next six weeks and then finally I won't have to cram doing everything I want to in two days, or better yet trying to cram in weeks worth of quality time into just a couple of days. The good times I spend here at home with my bub and family make me leaving at 4 in the morning all worth it. Now to just relax for the rest of the night as I try to force myself to sleep, knowing that when I wake up, I'll have to force myself back to good ol' lonely Indiana -__- Just a couple more weeks, and these 2 day trips will become a lifetime.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Food prep at it's finest is going on right now in the Colón household.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago