Mini Series: Our Success Day 6


          The end of the series is near, but there is still much to put together. Who and what does my relationship with Marc consist of? I don't know about your relationship, but Marc and I are constantly saying God knows what he's doing. If something is going a way we didn't intend, we understand it's all for a reason. I've already mentioned what I want for mine and Marc's relationship, why I want it, how to change our beliefs from the lies we've been told, got clear on who we are, what our story consists of, and now to figure out who is on our team. I like to believe Marc and I are blessed in this sense. We both have very similar values, which makes things and life a little easier to navigate, and we have amazing support. Our parents are our biggest supporters. Without their guidance and wise words, it definitely helps knowing people around us want to succeed so much. #6 Know who is on your team. Then we have our siblings. Marc and I both have strong relationships with our siblings. We also both have younger siblings who look to us for guidance. Having our younger siblings come up to us and tell us this is what they want for themselves in the future is just about the best compliment I think we could ever receive. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (and that ain't no lie). Of course I didn't forget our grandparents! Bruh, those people support us 100000%. Seriously, I adore Marc's grandmom. She's seriously too kind for words. And my grandparents love Marc. Especially my grandmom. She can't go too long without saying how much she loves Marco and says he's a good man. Anytime she says that, tears want to welt up in my eyes. And finally, the most important people on our team, each other. I know my partner is tough, hard working, and will do whatever he has to, to get stuff done. I know I can depend on Marc no matter what. I know he'll push me when I need it most. I know my partner is caring and affectionate. I know he can be a goofball when we're comfortable at home, but serious and professional when dealing with business. He's a chameleon. It doesn't matter where you throw him, he always fits in while standing out. I've never met a person like him. So diverse in his own skin. He is amazing!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago