Family Values


          When you're looking for a partner, one of the most important things you look for in a partner is to have aligning values. In a world like today, it's nearly impossible to find someone who agrees with you on a lot of stuff. With Marc, I can talk about anything and feel comfortable speaking my mind. I don't exactly remember when I realized I felt completely comfortable with Marc, but he has made me feel that way more and more every day. Not only has he made me super comfortable, but he's been an easy person to talk to for my family as well. One of the best things for me, is knowing Marc can hang out with my family, no problem. Once again, my blog was interrupted in the middle of me typing, but never for a reason I don't like. Last night it was to cook and watch tv with my bub, and tonight it was for a family outing to ColdStones. Mom, dad, Sissy pants, Marc, and myself, what a group! I don't know if any of them were paying attention, but I'm pretty sure we were the loudest crew in the ice cream shop. It's okay though, because I'm always proud to walk around with my "Big Fat Puerto Rican Family" <--- See what I did there?? There are so many reasons why I love coming home, but seeing my entire family together, with my husband, I always have a great time.

With love always,
Becca Colon

P.s. Not looking forward to leaving tomorrow. Just as I suspected, I'm having too good of a weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago