Cuddle Weather


          It's currently raining cats and dogs outside, and all I want is for Marc and I to be cuddled up under some blankies catching up on our favorites shows. And yes, I get to be super extra and cutesie with my words because I love my husband dearly. I'm looking at the date right now, and we're literally 1 month and 2 days from graduation babe! How stinking exciting is that!? Earlier today when I popped my head in to see one of Marc's old bosses on campus he asked how it has been being married and separated because of school. Honestly, that's a question I get all the time, and it makes me kinda sad. I'm constantly wishing I was home, and living my life with my bub. That's clearly my dreamworld. But we know what we have to do in order to live our lives the way we want, and that means sacrifice. Granted, me being a year younger having to finish school isn't even something to sacrifice, but you know what I mean. We just have to do what's best for us in the long run. Plus, I'm pretty sure we'd both be angry at me if I dropped out my senior year to move back home. Loans for no reason? Uhh yeah, NO! Thinking about all the days that have passed without me being able to greet Marc from coming home everyday hurts. Of course it feels like we're married. We're just a little unconventional at the moment. Nothing that will last too much longer. Long distance stinks, but hey, we've made it this far. There's nothing stopping us now <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. And I feel bad you go to work without home cooked meals :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago