It's That Time of Year


          Anyone who has been through something that took lots of hard work will know what I mean when I say this. Don't you think it's true that right before that something ends, is when you become your craziest, but you know what comes at the very end so it's all worth it?? That's pretty much how I feel right now. This is my last week of classes before finals next week and I literally have goosebumps just thinking about graduation. About an hour ago, my roommates and I were talking about packing up and getting ready for graduation, and excitement flooded over me because I'll FINALLY be living at home with my husband. No biggie, only took an entire school year since we've been engaged. I know for some people living with a partner is normal, but I've never done that. Until next Saturday that is. I just can't even imagine how it's going to be. All I know is, it'll be great! I'll be walking down the graduation aisle in my hubbies gown, stunting like someone who just won the lottery. I don't think you'll find a happier person. Everything in life is falling into place, and I could not be any more grateful. Our families are healthy. We are healthy. We have a roof over our heads that we call home. Cars that allow us to get around. Jobs that help us support our life. We love each other, and are happy. There is no way I'll be taking any of that for granted. All of those days worrying and stressing are behind us. There will be bumps along the way, but we know what's important. We know what we have to do, put each other first. With the same values and purpose, nothing can stop us. This week will be a fantastic week. Next week will be amazing. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can already feel Marc's arms around me, hugging me tight, as we finally get to relax at home! I'm typing this in the library at school right now, and my face is beyond cheesy. Someone just walked in the room I'm in and I turned around with a big clown smile. She walked right back out the room haha. I think my cheesiness scared her away. Oh well! Babe, I'm happy because you make me happy. You are my light at the end of the tunnel!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago