ReMARCable


          I don't think I've ever been recognized simply for my last name before. Granted, Rodriguez was too common of a name, but you get what I'm saying. I seriously walked into a room today, said my name, and immediately received hugs on hugs on hugs for being the wife of Marc Colón. I wonder if that's what would happen if Marc were to walk in a sociology room and say Rodriguez. Hey Soc professors, would you give him hugs???? I'm just excited that I get to see how much people care for Marc. I know I say that all the time, but it really never gets old. I guess this is how moms feel when their kids are the star children of their classes. Very proud, I am! There is something about Marc that always leave a mark. He can talk to a stranger for 1 minute, and I'd bet that they'd remember Marc for a very long time. He just has that kind of personality. I know that every day when he goes off to work, he's showing more and more people what a fantastic person he is, and I know they appreciate it just as much as I do. He has the ability to bring anyone up when they're feeling down, instill confidence in the people who need it the most, care for anyone regardless of who they are, and makes everyone feel like they are his #1 priority. That's no easy task, and he does it seamlessly.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Yes, I had to hype you up babe. You're my special person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago