Spirituality


          This weekend I've learned a lot. Not just about graduate school, but about myself, about relationships, and I feel like the theme this weekend has been spirituality within one's self. What I've learned will not just help me in the future, but Marc as well. We're always excited to better ourselves, but when we get the chance to better ourselves and others along the way, it feels that much greater. I won't get in depth about what I learned tonight because I'm on a time crunch, but tomorrow you will understand why I am so inspired at the moment. My mind is set. I thought it was before, but it has been completely solidified this weekend. I love my husband, I know he loves me, and we are going to make it. For the next 21 days I will name 1 reason why our marriage will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship. I can't wait to begin tomorrow! I would start tonight, but I already know what I want to say in 21 days. Tonight I will propose something to Marc, and I'm excited, I'm nervous, everything. Last night, I literally stayed up all night trying to figure out how to bring it up, and how to get him as excited as I am right now. I know he's going to love this idea. He may react a bit bashful, but remember, I know the worth of my husband, and I refuse to let anyone else tell me otherwise. Babe, we will be successful, and no one can stop us. My mind is in a new place, and I will push us in ways I have not before. I do not want to be scared Becca anymore. I want to be the Becca you always knew I could be. Thank you for always believing in me, when I couldn't do it for myself.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Remember, we will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago