Flying By


          This past Thanksgiving, Marc, my grandma, my mom, and I all brought up things we are thankful for. Marc's word was, time. Right now, that's all that has been on my mind lately. I think about how fast time has flown by, not only here at IUP, but with Marc in general. I was only 14 when I met Marc, and today, 8 years later, I couldn't love him anymore than I do. I'm less than a month away from living with him, and it's just crazy. While Marc was here at IUP, it felt like we lived together because we were always with each other. But it's finally happening. I'm nervous, excited, and anxious. We'll finally be married and living under the same roof. No more, non-traditional Marc and Becca relationship like we've had thus far. Even though this is the end of our undergrad careers, it is the beginning of a long life together. Beyond graduation, everything we do, we will take it on together the whole way through. Just Marc and I, taking on the world. I don't know about you, but that sounds like a perfect world to me. We'll enjoy making every decision together, because we are blessed enough to even have that opportunity. Whether it's an annoying decision like how to pay students loans, or amazing decisions like figuring out what kind of dog we want to get in the future. Everything will finally be as one. I can't wait!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I love you bub. Can't wait to be roomies!! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago