His Secretary


          Today, as I ran a couple of little errands for Marc, I couldn't help but think of how I felt last year as I helped him prepare for an event he threw on campus. I was so excited, and felt like I had an important job. Doing little things for Marc like getting table cloths, balloons, centerpieces for tables, and other cute stuff is always so much fun. It's like he knows I like to do this kind of stuff. Do you babe? Or is it just by chance?Anyway, that day last year was a great day. I felt like Marc's personal secretary. Speaking of secretary!!! My freshman year up here at college, I was legit Marc's secretary hahaha. I'm not kidding guys. I reminded him on things that needed reminded, and I knew Marc's schedule like the back of my hand. Literally. I don't remember how it started, but I took that job very seriously. I don't know how it ended, but it was a fantastic "job" hahaha. Every day, I would end up with about 10 sticky notes on my desk on things to remind Marc about stuff, or things I was supposed to do. No guys, he's not bossy. It was just a cool thing for us to do, and it worked. I lived by my planner and Google calendar, and it helped me keep both mine and Marc's life in line. I shouldn't have let that habit go. I have to get back on that. Wow babe, I can't believe we actually did that my freshman year. I'm cracking up. I would seriously tell people I was a personal secretary. I mean, hey, I was. To a very important person mind you <3 I guess we fell into that boss-secretary love trap. Welp, no secretaries for you. Sorry bub hahaha.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Secretary Becca, on duty! This picture is gonna get it's own blog post one day haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago