Tomorrow, Sigh


          Throughout my college career, I don't think I've had a weirder weekend. So, tomorrow I'll be going to Philly with the school, meaning I won't be driving myself. It also means, I'll be with the group all weekend unable to go home. I'm not sure how it's going to feel. I'll be so close to home, and so far from home at the same time. Of course I'm appreciative of the opportunity, but it's like having a giant chocolate cake right in front of you, but you can't eat it. (I'm clearly very hungry) All I have to tell myself is, by the time I come back to school, I'll have two weeks of class left, and one week of finals. It's okay though, this weekend will prepare me for mine and Marc's greater future. I'll be educated on grad school, I'll be able to network, and I'll have a more focused idea hopefully on how to navigate these next couple of years. Like I said yesterday, anything beyond my graduation in 3 weeks will be completely between Marc and I. I am just so excited to see Marc on May 13th. Not only will we be finishing something together, but I'll get to introduce him to everyone in the Sociology department. I talk about him so much, I'm pretty sure they'll be excited to finally put a face to his name. Babe, be prepared to smile and nod all day long. I'm gonna show you off like the gift you are.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. The excitement is real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago