Mini Series: Our Success Final Day


          After a week of understanding how to reach our success, it's times to go for what it is that we want. #7 Create your action plan. Up until this point, I knew what it was that I wanted with mine and Marc's relationship, but I was struggling to think of ways to have it all work out. Something I want to work on, is letting Marc know every single day how much I love and appreciate him. That doesn't mean texting him every day saying, "I love and appreciate you," anyone can say that. I'll have reason behind those words every single time I say them. There is no time to start like the now, so here it goes. Thank you babe! Not for just marrying me, but for allowing me to know what a marriage is supposed to feel like. The support you give me every day helps tremendously. I know I've said this before, but thank you for taking up my family the way you have. I could not have brought a better guy home to be apart of the Rodriguez-Robles clan. I really appreciate the little things you do. Especially like today, supporting my baby sis, wishing I could be there. Oh, and of course thank you for adopting my pup and loving him as much as I do. I'm sure he loves having proper guidance around, since I'm such a push over. I can't wait to see you! I'll make sure to let you know how much I love you every single day. Even on days when we get upset at each other. I did something before that I need to start doing again. I promise to not go to sleep angry. I don't know why I ever let that go, but it definitely brings back good memories. Getting things figured out when they happened definitely helped our relationship grow so much back then. I'm not letting that go again. A team is only as strong as it's weakest player, so do you think this is a plan we can stick to?? Let's knock this marriage out of the park together and win at life!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago