With You


          We all have those things that remind us of our significant other. For a lot of us, it's almost everything! I'm one of those people. This morning I woke up and decided to clean. Every time I clean, I think about Marc telling me how fast I cleaned the house at home a couple of months ago. It got me hype to clean that much faster. Then I began doing some homework that is being overlooked by Marc's mentor and of course, that was an easy Marc thought. After that, eyebrow doing time. This time I thought about Marc and my mom coming with me to get my eyebrows done, and them making fun of me for crying so much. Finally, on to grocery shopping. A couple of days ago, or maybe yesterday, Marc and I were talking about work outs and healthy eating. He sent me a picture of healthy foods, so I made sure to get sweet potatoes babe :) Currently in the oven. We're gonna kill this new healthy eating lifestyle. I did forget the protein powder though. But you get the point. Marc and I may not be physically together all the time, but he is definitely 100% on my mind all the time. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, I can connect it to Marc. Whether it's getting into my car thinking of him saying Dusty Pepper, or reaching into my purse that he bought me, or watching a TEDtalk because I know Marc loves them. There is nothing that doesn't make me think of my hubby. It's especially easy to remember thinking about Marc when he keeps asking where his post is hahaha. I love you bub! No, but seriously. I think about you all day, every day in case that isn't obvious.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I wish you were here right now. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago