Girl Crush


           If there is one thing I hope never goes away, it is for my constant crush on my husband. A lot of people who have been in long relationships are always complaining about losing the spark with their partner, and I never want that to happen. I wish to always have those butterflies in my stomach when seeing Marc. Whether I'm dressed in a nice outfit or just waking up, I want to be excited to see Marc's reaction. Marc and I have been doing some talking about living our lives a bit healthier. He may be on a faster track than I am, but I think he finally figured out a way to get me into it. AKA, send Becca a cute picture of himself dressed in gym gear heading to work out, SOLD! To the lazy lady with curly red hair. Who would've thought a simple picture was enough to get me in the gym at 7am? Not me, that's for sure. But now, I'm thinking of all the benefits that can come from this healthy lifestyle of ours. Healthy longer lives = More time to drive Marc insane while being married to me :D Sounds like a good deal if you ask me. ^^^^^ Again, my hubby is hot! Just putting that out there. Girl crush is on a 100% right now, and pretty much has been since it opened in my phone. Babe, I promise to crush on you this much when we're 80 years old, gray, and wrinkly <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I sound like a school girl, but I don't care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago