My SuperSTAR


          So, I'm here at class extra early because I'm a fantastic student, jkjk, cause my first class was canceled, and I'm writing the blog while waiting for the professor that loves this idea. I'm sure she's going to get extra excited when I tell her I'm typing up the blog right in front of her. I love when people mention things I've written in the blog, and how they feel, like they know things about Marc and I. Sometimes I do get deep into our relationship, but remember, this blog was created to help Marc enjoy every day, and to show him I love him so much, I'm willing to show him off to the world. Sometimes I want to broadcast this blog to the world, and get a bit excited when I see great numbers for my posts, but I always have to reel myself back in and remind myself who it's really for. Marc. What story can I remind Marc of that will have him giggling and reminiscing all day long? What can I say to have him feeling confident, walking with his chest held high? How can I get other people excited about the person that I love so much? Those are all things I think about constantly. I may be selfish in wanting to keep Marc to myself, but when you have someone as great as him in your life, it's almost impossible to be selfish. You don't ever want to keep a star in a closed off box. You want to show it off to the world and say, "That bright star is mine. Isn't it great??" Go ahead and shine bright at work today bub!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I love you bub <3 BTW I was super tempted to post yesterday's picture again hahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago