Rapunzel, Rapunzel


          I'm trapped in a hotel!! Haha just kidding. But seriously, I'm in Philly. No dog, no husband, what has the world come to?? I'm just saying, this is weirder than I thought. Apparently the other seniors on this trip are feeling the same way. At least I have others around me constantly repeating, "Three more weeks, three more weeks" along with me. We've all been talking about what we'll be doing after school, where we'll be living, and it's honestly just showing me, we're really growing up babe. So often, I still feel like a 15 year old still, and yet, I remind myself, Becca, you're about to be a college graduate, you're married, when school is over you'll be working, and you'll be living with your HUSBAND! We're definitely young, but we're still growing up. Eating crappy food during undergrad, and lack of sleep will all be worth it when we're both working great jobs, toughing out the world standing side by side, and happy to be doing it all together. I hope you had a great day at work today and get home safely. Oh, and when we entered Philly I witnessed the traffic that makes you so angry everyday haha. Just another reminder of you that I got today. I'm telling you, legit everything reminds me of you. Like I just ate an orange, and I can imagine us two weekends ago when I asked you if you could juggle as I threw apples and oranges at you. I clearly need to grow up still haha.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. How excited are you for me to come home??? Huh? Huh?? I need a nap, I'm delirious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago