Working Lady


In case it isn't obvious, I've been a stay at home wife since I got back to school. I was eager to find a summer job because I've been working nonstop since I was 16. What I didn't think about, was how working this summer would effect my time with Marc. Not only do I have summer training for my actual job, but I will now have this summer job. Getting my schedule today showed me just how little time I'll be spending at home. It makes me kind of sad because Marc and I will have opposing schedules for a while. For about a month, we'll be seeing each other when we wake up, and when we're going to bed. That's no fun. But, we gotta do what we gotta do. Marc has been saying he's getting fat because I've been cooking every day, and I'm sure he'll feel like he's back in bachelor land when I won't be able to cook as often. Let's make the best of the next couple of weeks while we can. Eat up chunky monkey!
With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Our weekend is so close!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago