One of Those

Why do we even bother giving him a bed?? Hahaha

          Do I like sports? Yeah. Do I watch them on the regular? Absolutely not. I've said it before, when it comes to football, I had no clue what I was watching before Marc. I understood the concept of the sport, and that is about as far as my knowledge went. This week, I watched the NBA draft lottery, and have watched multiple basketball games. Can you believe it? I can't. Especially because before this week, I didn't know what the NBA lottery was. If I hadn't watched it with Marc, I would have thought it was about winning money. I know better now. Growing up, I always wondered how my mom knew so much about sports. It's not like she'd put sports on herself or anything. Now I know why. I bet it's because she slept in the same room as my dad, and he always had sports stations on. I already know once Marc gets home, I should be prepared to watch Sharktank or some sports channel. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Herky is getting better at sports too now because of Marc. The entire time I've been typing up this blog, Herky has been playing fetch and brought the ball back every time. If you know Herky, you know bringing the ball back isn't his strong suit. I guess one week with Marc every day after work was enough. I don't understand how he went 11 years with me and still couldn't bring the ball back. I believe Marc and I have our routine down at this point. It has only been five days, but it's working. Now, for our first full weekend together. Thank God, no alarms will go off extra early in the morning!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Like it or not, you're about to get fat babe <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago