Too Much Emotion


        Seven days guys! This morning I couldn't even be completely upset that Marc was going back home because I know what will be happening at the end of this week. As of right now I have two online exams and three papers to write. I'm definitely not excited to do all of that and pack, but aye, it has to be done. And if I have to do all of that in order to get back home to Marc and my family then so be it. I'm prepared for the lack of sleep, and high on life excitement this week to keep me getting through it all. Last night was the perfect start to my week. I may not have gotten work done yesterday, but watching my husband present in front of a group was well worth the distraction. If I need motivation this week, I'll just picture Marc talking to that group of underclassmen pumping them up for their college careers. I remember being in their shoes. Heck, I'm still in their shoes. There isn't a day that goes by when Marc doesn't tell me to go for something when doing my homework, or getting some random work done. Earlier today I left before Marc went home to go graduation dress shopping and all I could think was, I hope he doesn't forget his chocolate milk. But, I'm glad he got home safe, and hope he enjoys having the house to himself for the last week ever. Enjoy that bachelor pad, because it will be no longer. Wish me luck babe, I'm going to need it this week! Send all the positive vibes you can this week. Time to get down to business!!

 With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago