Downtown

He's so stinking handsome!

I like to tell Marc how much I think he isn't funny quite often. I'm pretty sure he knows I don't believe it myself when I say that, but I can't let him know how much I actually laugh. I'm pretty sure I've been laughing since the moment I woke up today. Marc has had a special sarcastic and extra personality today. Some would have been annoyed by his "extra-ness", but I found it to be fun. It was kind of like we were flirting like little kids. The wrestling match definitely confirmed that (I could've won if I had been okay with dislocating my shoulder, but it wasn't that serious haha). It's also fun when we call out to Herky to see who he wants more (with and/or without Herky's back being scratched). And for those of you who only get to see Marc in serious mode, you should've seen him today walking downtown, saying ridiculous things, loud enough for random people to hear. It was honestly too funny for me to feel embarrassed. Oh, and how could I forget our team work while playing Minesweeper. We're definitely a good team. He spots things when I don't see them, and vice versa. I forgot how much I like to just hang out with my best friend, who also happens to be my husband.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Another creme brulee sir?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago