Packing, Sort Of


          The summer is near, and I see my future flashing before my eyes. When you get to the end of things, it's almost impossible not to become nostalgic. Marc and I have come so far. We're really finishing off something we started apart from each other. The days are passing by so fast, and our life is finally about to begin. I feel bad because I keep repeating this, but I'm excited. I need to let it out. Of course our marriage was a huge step to our future, but living together is too. I'm looking at all the things that need to be packed, and am realizing, my things will soon have a spot next to someone else's stuff. That someone else isn't just anyone. It's my life partner. No more nights of coming home to a house that I really don't want to be at. No more cooking for one. I'm excited for Marc's company, and super pumped to send my husband to work with home cooked lunches. I loved having evenings with Marc when he was still at IUP. I'd have dinner ready by the time he was done for the day, or after meetings, and we'd just relax eating together catching up on shows and the things we had going on. Now I'll get endless days of it. I know the Sunday after graduation is all going to feel so unreal. The day I've been wanting forever, will finally be here. I wonder how excited Herky will be. I wonder how Marc is going to feel when the bathroom becomes infested with girly hair products, and when makeup takes over the house. Are you ready to live with your wife babe? Cause I'm ready to live with my husband.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago