The Last Time


          Every Tuesday, (well, almost every Tuesday night) when I come home from work and take out the trash here in Indiana, I remind Marc to do the same all the way in Philly. We may be 4 and 1/2 hours away from each other, but we have the same trash day. As of next Tuesday, Marc and I will be doing normal husband-wife chores together. Who would've thought I'd be excited to take out the trash with my husband? Weird, yes. But I am. This time next week I'll be studying in the comfort of my own home, laying down next to my husband. I'll no longer have to look at the moon, and wondering what the moon looks like for him. It's the same moon, but does it look any different from where he's at? Probably not, but things like this make me want to just be at home with him. Marc had confidence in me that I'd be able to pack my things up here in no time and get my work done fast, and man was he right. Last night and this morning, I forced myself to get all of the work that I could done. I only have 1 online exam to do. I was even able to get almost all of my packing done today. I know I still have four more days here at IUP, but according to everything I have packed and all the work I have done, I'm ready to leave YESTERDAY! I can't wait for trash day next week! We'll be starting our own routines. Who is going to do the food shopping? Are we going to do it together? Do we only pick foods we both like? Do we both clean the house, or do we take turns? Will we make the bed together every day? So many things to consider, and it all begins Saturday night. I can already picture my sigh of relief as I lay down and turn to my side to see Marc laying down right next to me. <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago