What Does It Look Like


I was a 14 year old girl, who hadn't had her first boyfriend. You were a 15 year old boy, who had girls flying from every angle. If you had put us in a picture together the day we first began talking, would you have pictured us where we are today? I'd like to believe it was love at first sight, but what is it exactly that got us to this point? In the video, they say all of those couples had the endurance, and now that I've heard that word, I know that's exactly what we have. Of all the other people we've dated, no one else had the endurance to stay and work it out like we have. We may be two difficult people, but hey, we seemed to have worked it out. Eventually I'll make a video of our timeline. It'll be beautiful. The metamorphosis will be amazing. We've grown so much over the years, and continue to grow together every day. One day our children will look back at our old pictures, and they'll wonder how lucky we were. As much as we'd like to tell them it was total luck, we'll have to be honest and say it was a lot of work and dedication to each other. They won't want to believe us because they'll love to see our love, but it's true. Our hard work is never ending, but all worth it.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I knew you didn't work tomorrow! Can't fool me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago