Day 1


          Today is not only great because it is Mother's Day, but because it's the first full day of me being back home in Philly with my hubby. Our day today is filled with our loves one, and the amazing women that have raised us, and enough time for us to have time to hang out together before he goes back to work tomorrow. This morning, waking up was weird. Usually on Sundays when I'm visiting Philly I get this feeling in my stomach from not wanting to go back to school. At first my stomach had that feeling, and then I realized, I'm here to stay! This is exactly how every morning will go for me from now on. I will turn to my side, see my husband, let my dog out, and get ready to take on the day beside Marc. This weekend is a great weekend for us. We both got to spend time with our mothers. His mom this morning, and my mom in a little. I always like hanging out with Marc and his mom. I enjoy watching them laugh together. Out of all of the mothers out there, I must say I am most thankful for my mom and Marc's mom, and their mother <3  Without them, none of this would be possible. Thank you mom for encouraging me to continue my studies. Thank you Lina for raising an amazing man. Lord only knows our lives might have been very different if we hadn't gone to the same college. Thank you ladies so much. Without you guys, and the many women by your sides, our marriage wouldn't be possible. And thank you Marc for choosing me <3

With love always,
Becca Colon

P.s. Let the wifey duties begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago