I Look Crazy


          To all of the ladies out there, isn't it true that there are certain things we just feel awkward doing in front of your partner? I don't know about you, but I'm dreading the day I look like a crazy bag lady with a bag on my hair dying it as I am right now. But hey, that's what happens when you get married right? You see your partner through all of the good, bad, and the ugly. Marc has seen me extremely sick before and he said I looked cute. And every morning I wake up next to him he always says I'm beautiful (even though I know I look completely disgusting when I wake up). That is exactly the kind of person everyone should have by their side. I don't know how I ever woke up without him by my side. Sometimes I look back at old pictures and wonder how the heck Marc liked me before starting to wear makeup and dressing better. I was a complete weirdo (still am), and I was always trying to be so cool. It makes me realize, Marc did always love me for who I actually was. The clothes and makeup mean nothing. He was always looking at me for who I am. Around this time of day, you should be getting out of work texting me any minute. Hurry home, I have lots of reminders for you :D because you're coming up in three days to see me graduate!!!!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago