Housewife Chronicles


          I'm watching basketball by myself as my bub gets his haircut. Who have I become? Then again, he did put it on before he left. BUT I haven't changed it haha. I guess I should be paying attention to let him know what happened while he was gone, but I kind of dazed out for a while. It's been interesting to let Marc know what I've been doing while he's away at work. I know this is going to sound super cheesy, but I was super excited when Marc brought home a new little lunch container. Did you guys know there are portable dressing bottles? I didn't, but I sure am excited to use it tomorrow. Thank you babe! Oh, and I can't forget tomorrow is trash day. Hurry and get home, the game is good. I think haha. At least, I'm interested now. Is it bad that I already want the weekend to be here? Cause I do. For a second, I forgot how long you are away from home. Green just made a shot, and old man is blocking shots like it's his job. You can come back home any minute now. I'm missing my cuddle buddy/basketball talk partner.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Can wait to see how handsome you look ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago