Oh My Hubby


          In case it isn't obvious, I've been repeating pictures. Because I don't have enough? Not at all. But because my husband makes silly faces in pictures I take. Today we went on a little date with his mom, and I thought it was the perfect moment to take a picture. I didn't think to look back at the picture because I assumed it was a good picture. Right before making this post, I go back to edit the picture and find my lovely hubby making a ridiculous face. One that he wouldn't be too happy for me to post. Plus, in the other picture, I looked a hot mess. That was a no go, but ya gotta love him <3 We get home, and I know Marc has been eager to use his Nutribullet. We don't have tons of fruits and veggies right now, so I figured I'd make a milkshake. A chocolate brownie milkshake! Earlier in the day, Marc said he liked Mr. Softee milkshakes, so I thought, ah ha, I can make something like that. We had one brownie left, and I got to milkshaking. Chocolate ice cream, milk, and brownie! I give a cup to Marc and I'm feeling pretty good. No complaints. I continue drinking my cup and quickly come to a halt, and realize why Marc hadn't finished his. I forget how it got brought up, but we agreed the brownie was not a good idea. By the second half of the cup, we were drinking gritty chocolate milk. As Marc would say, NO BUENO. At least I have an honest hubby <3 Thank you for drinking my bad idea of a milkshake. By the way babe, typing this blog is kind of hard to type up while you have an interesting show on haha.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I hope the milkshake at least smelled good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago