All I Do


          So, in case it isn't obvious just by reading these blogs lately, I'm pretty excited to go home and be with Marc and my family. I had to have asked my coworkers, "Guess what?" at least 6 times today, all leading to the same answer. I'm going home! I just want everyone to be excited with me. Like come on, no more lonely dinners, the best roommate ever <3, and a baby daddy for my dog? Life doesn't get any better than that. I look around, and see how I am leaving IUP. I truly hope Marc is proud in how far I've come here at school. I honestly don't have that much left to do school-wise. Hopefully by Wednesday morning I can be completely done all of my work. I know Marc wouldn't want me to procrastinate the way I actually want to right now. He'd much rather me start right away, and check it over 1000 times, to make sure it's exactly what I want to hand in. I guess after I finish this blog I'll be getting right to it. There's no time like the now! Having Marc's sweater and a t-shirt that he forgot is probably the best thing for me right now. Not only does it remind me of home, because that's where they should be,  but I can smell home <3 It's literally within arm's reach. My brain may be fried by the end of the week, but my heart will be full of joy. Five more days! It'll go by in the the blink of an eye. I can feel it. Get ready! Wifey take over will begin in approximately 120 hours. (There goes that time again) Ooooh, I forgot to ask. How's the chocolate milk? Almost done a half gallon yet?

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago