The Prep


          It's that time again! That time when I deep clean the house, get Marc's favorite kind of foods, and get tons of chocolate milk. I'm pretty sure at this point, people know when Marc is coming. I always make it a point to do a super in depth cleaning of the house, because my hubby deserves the nicest visits. I literally put everything in spots to try to have everything perfectly ready for him. Then I practically run out of work barely saying goodbye to get food for dinner. Usually I make the usual, rice, beans, and pork chops/chicken, but today, I felt kind of sporty, and I know my husband loves hot sauce, soooo. I know my husband, and if he knows me, as he reads this, he'll know what side dish I bought at work as well. Which, I'm pretty sure he'll guess, considering last time I didn't get it and he was shocked. Yes babe, I remembered the salad this time. I'm also gonna try to get you to eat something healthy tonight. I hope you like it! So, after work, and picking up the food, I'm off to the campus Pod (a mini convenient store). It's funny because as soon as I walk in, the guy knows exactly what I'm going to get. The first couple of times he looked at me like I was crazy. Then one day he saw my ring and covered his eyes, saying that my husband must really love me because it was blinding him. Every since then, he knows when Marc is visiting. 3 half gallons of chocolate milk, please and thank you! Then I come home, and inspect the entire house to see what mess could have been made as I was at work, cleaning up any last minute messes. Today, nothing! Thank God. After inspecting, I begin cooking, and usually typing up the blog. No matter how far I know Marc is, once I get home I don't like to go too far from the kitchen because I want to greet Marc right away. I always make sure to have dinner finishing just before he gets here, that way everything is nice and warm, and he can just sit down to eat. I always have the table set up and food on low to keep it at the perfect temperature. As I think I've got it all down, I always forget one thing, but hey, no one is perfect. It's okay though, I'm too excited! Counting down the minutes! <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago