Don't Let It


          Earlier today, I began to think about the things Marc and I used to do all the time. Things like, go to Applebee's for dessert, just to chat the night away. Or to just go on random dates whenever we felt like it. I've come to realize, Marc is pretty much at work all day, and is only free on the weekends. So, I thought to myself, we can't become that couple. We can't become that couple that let's go of all of the good that created the foundation for the relationship. Why not surprise him with a date night? Usually I'm that girl that just waits for Marc to plan stuff, so I figured I'd do something different for once. I refuse to let us grow into that old boring couple. It just can't happen. I can see how easy it is for couples to fall into routine and lose their spark. It's easy. The day goes by, and by the time you're all home and settled, you're tired. If there is anything I've learned in the past two weeks, it is to take advantage of time. Don't let it get ahead of you. You don't know how much of it you have left.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Now to plan our next date night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago