The Arrival


          It's beginning to feel like graduation!! All morning long I had been looking at the clock with anticipation. When will my family begin to arrive in Indiana? First up, my parents, little sister and aunt. As soon as I got out of work, one half hour later, I was lucky enough to have them here. We were all starving, and thanks to my husband, I had the perfect place to take them for brunch. All day I've been so excited to see Marc, and the crazy thing is, I won't even see him until I'm graduating. Just like how it happened last year. He'll be meeting with my family to guide them to the graduation location. I might not see him tonight, but the whole time I'll be thinking about him. I'll be thinking about his trip here with his mom to Indiana, hoping and praying they'll be safe. Wondering how on time my hubby will be in the morning. The next time he sees me I'll be graduating! I can't wait to cross the line tomorrow to meet Marc on the other side <3 Tomorrow babe! Good luck living your life with me by your side. I know you'd love to keep your bachelor pad forever, but I'm moving in and couldn't be more excited. I'm sure you're getting gas and preparing for your trip up here right now, and I can't wait to know you are here and safe. No more separations from each other. This year without seeing you every single day has been hard, but we won't have to do that anymore. You ready for that? I hope so.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago