A Gloating Moment

M.A.C. Leadership Summit- A couple of the guys decided to wait back and talk to Marc

          If you know anything about me, you know I come up with ridiculous ideas, and am super stubborn. Well, tonight, my stubbornness has paid off. Two weeks ago I insisted Marc come up here to Indiana this weekend to do a speech at an event he created last year, and that I wanted to continue. At first I was nervous and didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, but it was most definitely a success. Throughout Marc's entire speech I could see heads nodding, things being written down on paper, and people had looks of motivation on their faces. Those faces are the faces I make all the time when Marc talks. I was so excited to see people genuinely excited and to be actively listening to him. It's easy to listen to people you know, but only a few people that came to tonight's event knew Marc. I could not be more proud of my husband than I am in this moment. Everyone that I spoke to afterwards said they were excited to take on the world and ready to try and reach their goals. I always knew, no matter what Marc said during this event, people would love what they heard. I had that much confidence in him. It didn't matter that Marc is still just a recent graduate, he always has amazing things to say. I'll have more to say tomorrow about this event, but right now I'm too excited and don't want to continue ignoring Marc. I can tell he's in a very excited mood too. Today was a great day. I couldn't have pictured it go to any better. Thank you babe for everything you do! You make it all worth it.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago