My Day Has Been Made



          A couple of months ago I said I was super eager to see a little Marc because I feel like when I look at Marc, I can't picture a little kid. I picture someone being grown from the moment they were born. Well today, my mother-in-law blessed my life with a baby picture of Marc. I'm going to be a little selfish right now and keep the picture to myself, but seriously, too stinking cute! The hair, the cheeks, the chunkiness!!! Not only did that put me in a great mood at work, but then I came home and talked with my lovely husband. The conversation was good of course, but it's the after that completely sealed the deal for this to be an amazing day. As I got to the library, I got a call from my hubby again. A call that had a single purpose. For Marc to tell me he loves me <3 :D I don't know about you all, but that is enough to make my day. Of course I know Marc loves me, he wouldn't have married me if he didn't. But that call gave me all the caffeine I needed for tonight. I don't know why, but I found Marc to be extremely funny today (shhh don't let him know I said that, he can't know I think he's funny........ sometimes). But seriously, I'm counting down the days to finally be home. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm excited to clean my house. I'm excited to have the rest of my belongings at home, and not at this house all the way in Indiana. Marc's probably thinking I forgot to do the blog, but I'm actually multitasking doing homework at the same time. No worries babe, I love you too much to forget. Man, I just realized I'm all full of love right now. See, this is the kind of mood you put me in babe. A great one!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago