Cuddle Weather


          The weather is gloomy, stormy, and a tad bit chilly. So, do you know what that means? It means I just want to be wrapped in his arms. In a perfect world, food would cook itself, dishes would clean themselves, and I'd be laying next to my hubby. Those things can't happen, but in about a half hour, our cuddle session could potentially begin. There is something about having scary thunder booming and striking lighting that lead to perfect cuddling circumstances. Oh, and being super tired helps too. Your warm arms wrapped around me, protecting me from the "dangerous" thunder and lighting is all I need to get through the night. It's like having a personal knight in shining armor. I feel protected and safe at all times, especially times like right now. I don't know about other people, but I know I've always looked to feel protected. It didn't matter how big or small the predicament, it was the simple feeling of being safe. I guess that's why we feel so safe with our significant others, because they're willing to protect us through it all. We give them our everything. We give them our time. We give them our effort. We give them our lives. There's something about that protective trust. Let us stay warm and wrapped in each other's arms.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Herky can join too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago