Time Travel


          One of the worst things is to feel sick and nauseous, and to be alone. Right now, I could not want anything more, than to be at home with Marc just laying down and relaxing. Being alone and sick just turns into a giant, "when it rains, it pours," moment, and I even annoy myself. I may have a few finals and papers to write by next Friday, but on the bright side, I do not have anymore undergraduate classes! So, by next weekend, I will be at home, resting my head exactly where I belong. The light is near, I can almost taste it. Almost a year ago today, I was with Marc's family, pretty much for the first time really, and with them alone. I had met his mom and brothers in passing, but never really got the chance to have actual conversations. I couldn't be happier now to see what a difference one year can make. I got to meet his dad, someone he absolutely adores, and his grandma, who is the love of his life. Meeting his family was probably one of the scariest and most exciting moments of my life. We all want to impress our significant other's family, so you can imagine my anxiety throughout that day. I know I can be awkward, and sometimes say things that are a bit out there, and I was literally praying to God that they didn't think I was a giant weirdo, which I kind of am. That's still not an impression you'd want,for your future family. I'm just happy to know our time together is circling around. We may have known each other for years, but being in a relationship just makes things so different. You have a person. A person to confide in. A person who brightens your mood. A person to have all kinds of fun with. A person who makes you feel better when you feel sick. A person who loves you, and believe me, you love them back. At least I know I do. Babe, I know you're good at a lot of things, so can you figure out a way to time travel? I need next Saturday to be here already. I'm too impatient.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago