We Did It!


          Today is finally the day, and we did it. We are both graduated with Bachelor degrees, and are on our way home to begin our lives. I wish I had been a bit smarter and charged my laptop before packing because now I have no clue where my charger is and have about five minutes to finish this blog. But what I really want to say is, thank you! Thank you for believing in me the whole way through. Thank you for being a great mentor, and an even better role model. Thank you for pushing me when I needed it most. And thank you for being here today to watch me get my degree. I can't wait to get home to you tonight. I hope Marc enjoys his new home, because I know I will. 4 1/2 hours left until we will be united again. I couldn't have asked for a better partner to help me get through such a difficult time in our lives <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We have an against the odds, everlasting, successful relationship, and nothing will come in the way of that! Why? Because I know it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago