Long Days


          These long days alone are already killing me. I can't wait for the weekend, and it's only Tuesday. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm jealous of Marc's coworkers. They get to spend a longer time awake with him than me, and I live with him now! Right now, I wish I were more awake so I could be my livelier self with Marc. I've enjoyed being able to watch our shows with Marc and to have dinner with him every night for the past couple of nights. I feel like I have purpose. At school, my priority focus was school. I was nervous to come home and to not be in school, or to not have a summer job. I'm always preoccupied with stuff. I didn't realize being a wife is a job. This morning I was so excited to have Marc's lunch packed up and ready to send him off (even though I was really tired and went right back to bed). And then again, to have dinner ready for him when he got home. My heart is finally calm, and I feel like I'm where I need to be. Home sweet home. Now hurry up and come downstairs so we can cuddle <3 I've been deprived of human all day.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Please hold me forever <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago