Mr. Fantastic


          I've said it before and I'll say it again. Marc is something special. I have really married a truly inspiring person. It's easy for me to say he is constantly inspiring me, but it's another thing when you have others validating that same experience. I can't talk about a lot of people for long periods of time, but don't get me started on Marc. I am in love with his ambition, strength, altruistic ways, and his everything! Only someone like Marc could do all of the amazing things he has done. He is just someone great to look up to. When I hear about all of the amazing things that Marc has done, things that I never knew about, it gives me this warm feeling inside. A feeling that lets me know, I chose right. That instinct in my gut, the same one that I felt when I saw him, I knew he was 100% right for me. I won't get into detail about the things I now know, but when you see people who make it, people who are impossible not to look up to as a mentor, I see all of those characteristics in Marc. Marc is only 23 and has inspired more people than he knows. The moment he inspires one person, and that person inspires the next, is all thanks to Marc. The meeting I just left, left me perfectly prepared to knock some of my school work. After tomorrow at 1:45pm, I will no longer have undergrad classes. I will have some assignments and online exams, but other than that, I'm that much closer to coming home, and being with the love of my life. I know our life has so much in store and many remarkable experiences to come. Our beginning is starting off right. I could not be happier to have the love of my life here with me. I will be able to see my husband every single day, have my parents and sister around.When I think of my family, it all makes me want to do good for them. I must say that Marc has helped me in ways I only wish I could return.

With love always,
Becca Colón
       
P.s. We will have an against-the-odds, everlasting, successful relationship! Why is that? Because I believe it <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago