With You Sort Of


          Just like I said about a week ago, I thought it'd be fun to take Marc to work and hang around his job all day. I must say, getting ready with Marc this morning went pretty seamlessly. If I could go to work with Marc, believe me I would have. There is nothing I want more than to be with Marc all day every day. It sucks that we have to be adults and actually work. Mornings, sort of, nights, sort of, and weekends just aren't enough. Somehow I was able to make it through the day, dying of boredom, and found myself eagerly awaiting to meet up with Marc again. I even showed up to pick him up about 45 minutes early (the excitement was all too real). As I went about my day, I couldn't help but feel a little lonely and wishing I had my partner in crime by my side. Finally, when he was all done with work, I was able to hold his hand, swinging them by our sides, walking through stores with my head held high because I was walking around with my husband. We had gone to the same places I went to earlier in the day by myself, and it was a total 180. I went from miserable and straight faced, to having a smile plastered on my face, with no end in sight. I was too happy, and too grateful to have him with me. Tonight was the first dinner I've made since being back home, and it's starting to feel real. For the majority of the day, I had to remind myself that I'm not going anywhere. I'm actually here in Philly to stay. So far, so good <3 I could stay here forever, and sure do plan to!

With love always,
Becca Colon

P.s. I can't wait to pack your lunch for tomorrow! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago