What a Weekend


This weekend has seriously been way too good to me. A long weekend with my hubby, my mom's birthday, and a family party. Yesterday, Marc showed me he can really hang with the fam squad. I love seeing everyone enjoy each other's company. The internal anxiety of bringing your loved one around never goes away. But our time yesterday reassured what I felt, Marc is loved by my family. Usually when I would wake up at school, I was always so jealous about Marc telling me he had random days off of work. For some reason, I felt like he didn't work today, and all weekend he TRIED to convince me otherwise. Even though I didn't believe him, I still became really excited when 8 o'clock came around and he was still in bed. It stinks that Marc will be back at work tomorrow, but I'm already excited for this weekend. Here we go again!! I can't wait! <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. What are you watching right now??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago