Couples Telepathy


          I don't know about you, but I believe it. I guess it's like when one twin gets sick, the other does too. Only this is cooler. Because were 200+ miles away, and in no way are our genes similar, that'd be creepy. I've been feeling really crappy for the past couple of days, feeling nauseous and tired. I wasn't sure if it was the bug going around here in Indiana or what, but I made sure to load up on soda and eating, when my stomach would let me. All night long last night I complained about feeling like I was going to puke, and all night long Marc tried to help (even if I was being a butt and not trying to listen). You just don't want to hear anything when you feel like caca. Anywho, guess who wakes up feeling nauseous today? My one and only husband, Marc A. Colón! So much for me thinking it was an Indiana bug. I guess it's a Colón bug going around. Be careful Colóns! So all day we're going back and forth about feeling like poop, wanting our days to be over. Originally my plan was to eat leftovers because I know I need to eat something. I've eaten one and a half meals in two days. No bueno, as Marc would say. On my way home I'm thinking, I can eat this, or that, or this, or that. Not sure what the heck I want to eat, and trying to figure out if my stomach can even handle it. In the end, soup it was. My only safe move. As I'm legit one bite into my food, Marc sends me a picture of his dinner. Can you guess what he's having for dinner???? HECK YEAH, he's eating soup! I told him how I was real close to eating left overs instead, and of course, he says the same exact thing. I don't know about you, but Marc and I were amazed! It's crazy how we can not say a single thing about something, and be on the same page. Or be so far from each other, and come down with the same illness. Well, if anyone needed any confirmation. We are most definitely a married couple. You don't get any more married than that.

With love ALWAYS,
Becca Colón

P.s. I bet my soup tastes better ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago