Hey Science... What is love?

          In my final semester of college, I have been pushed to do much research not only in class but on my own. I found it interesting that in both my research methods and medical sociology classes today, we were taught to think about the sciences and statistics behind certain social phenomena. Not only has school been pushing these ideas in my head, but if you haven't read my "I hope she doesn't read this" blog post, you might want to check it out after watching this video. I pretty much rant about how love is so much more than just science, and I still do believe that, I just thought it would be interesting to have love defined through another perspective.



Marc, I hope you were taking notes. What are your thoughts? I'm curious to know.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I can't wait for my cuddle hormone to rage this weekend. Early Valentine's day could not come soon enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago