MAC n' RAC


          Today is probably the first day that the title and blog post have nothing to do with each other really, except for a small little part at the end. Anyway, I feel like I get asked a few common questions very often in regards to the blog. I usually get a, "How do you come up with something to write about every single day?", "Don't you ever forget, or get close to running out of time during the day?" etc. Here are some answers. When it comes to writing something everyday, trust and believe me, it is no easy task. Sometimes I know exactly what I want to write about, other days I look through old pictures, some days I'll browse the internet for other blogs or inspirational videos, music, etc. Finding my inspiration can be a challenge, but once I find something that means anything at all to Marc and I, I cruise through the writing process. After all, talking about your husband is fun and at times interesting to say the least. Do I ever forget? Absolutely NEVER! You know how there is a study or saying that says it takes 21 days to create a habit? Imagine writing a post every day for 128 days straight. It's kind of hard to forget. All day long I look for ideas and for things to inspire me, so it's never too far from my mind. I've even had days when I post so early that by 6pm I'm freaking out panicking thinking that I didn't write a post for the day. I should probably get back to posting every day before Marc gets to work. It's just so hard to wake up in the morning hahaha. I'm sorry babe, I'll really try to get better with it <3 If there is any habit I'm happy about picking up, it's posting on this blog every single day, reminding myself why Marc is my one. And I'm really trying to stay focused right now, but you're (Marc) currently making me laugh on the phone.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Now onto the random fact that Marc enjoyed telling me. In case you didn't realize until just now, like both Marc and I, we have same middle initial, and with my name change, same last initial too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago