The Cute Things You Do


          Last night I spoke about habits, and wanting to fix one of mine. I usually write the blog when I get the chance during the day. Sometimes I am wide awake in the morning, and other days I'm struggling just to get dressed in time for class. It's currently 9:12 and I am slacking. Am I completely slacking? No, but I want to get things back to making it easier for Marc to read, and to have something to lift him up before his long day at work. That is pretty much the reason I try to write these blogs every morning, so he can start off his day right. I mean, going to sleep happy works too, but you can't enjoy something that happened asleep as much as you can awake. And if Marc is anything like me, he'll read over these or think about the blogs throughout the day. I know I've already mentioned this, but I'm super excited for Marc's birthday. It's not even my birthday, but I'm pumped. I guess it's because I like to have any excuse to have our families around. Living in Indiana gets pretty lonely sometimes. By sometimes, I mean always. Not to mention, I think Herky misses getting treats, cause lord knows, Marc will give them to him like candy, whereas he's lucky if he gets one throughout the week with me because I forget. Sorry pup <3 But back to habits before I keep getting side tracked. Being in a relationship, you're constantly picking up and dropping habits in efforts to master the relationship. I think it's funny when I realize some of Marc's habits wear off on me. I think the funniest one though, is his cereal OCD. Before Marc, I'd close the cereal box just from closing the top flaps. I hadn't been aware that, the cereal goes old faster that way. Marc was constantly getting on me about rolling down the plastic to lock out air, and then to close the box. A couple weeks ago he came over and my cereal hadn't been closed properly. He thought it was me who didn't close it all the way. Much to his surprise, I had already picked up his habit and my roommate had eaten cereal last. Or another one that we don't have in common, but I always make fun of Marc for, is how he puts lotion on his face. I like to make dots on each part of my face and rub it all over so I don't miss any spots. Marc applies the smallest portion of lotion on his hands, rubs it together, nearly rubbing all the lotion into his hands, and then with straight hands runs them vertically down his face only a couple times. Did you get lotion on your whole face babe? I think not! Or how he thinks it's funny to watch me put on deodorant knowing I feel really weird about being watched doing that (It's a private thing babe!). Ooooo, or the fact that I've been addicted to Carmex chapstick pretty much my whole life, and I think freshman year of college I got Marc to use it a couple times, and now I think he's worse than me ahahhah. I crack up laughing when he forgets his Carmex at home and complains about it all day until his gets some. I guess that's more of an addiction than a habit, but you get the point. OOOOOooo, or how he swears by putting extra seasoning on meat that's already in the frying oil! Babe, it's already seasoned. What are you doing? Let the wifey do the cooking <3 Or how he always has to have his comb at arms length. Even if it means being in his pocket stabbing his side as we cuddle. Gotta love those stupid little combs. And even though there are a million other habits I could name that Marc does, the last one I'll mention is when we walk Herky. I don't know why Marc does this, but the last 50 or so feet, Marc always runs hahaha. Don't ask me why, but I always expect it. I'm legit crying with tears, so I need him to read this asap.

Oh, and if you think you're a foody, you're no match for my husband. I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 pictures on his phone are of food, because before every meal Marc has to take at least 15 pictures of the food.

Ok, no mas, I can't take this hahahahah!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Enjoy your day at work! It's 9:32 :( I didn't do it in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago